We are a web development company specializing in Joomla based web development. We are proud of the fact that we have executed more than 200 websites successfully. Our expertise is not confined to Joomla (Custom Joomla Design & Development) but extends to other CMS like Drupal and Magento.
Topitweb infotech offers Affordable and Best Web design in India. We Provide Services for Joomla and Wordpress etc. Customization ,Web Maintenance, Web Hosting, CMS Customization, Content updation and Search Engine Optimization at Lowest Price.
Our Joomla development and Joomla customization related offer:
- customization of Joomla! including core files
- Table free Joomla Desig
- Customization of 3rd party modules (such as VirtueMart, discussion boards, etc.)
- Development of new components, modules and mambots (plugins)
- Joomla well-suited graphical design and other aspects.
- Best Joomla Template designs
- Quality adjustments of Template and Layouts of your website.
- Complete customization of your Joomla Files.
- Optimized Joomla Web development solutions to help you obtain superior Search Engine Rankings.
We recommend quality customization services for any kind of websites from commercial to miniature business websites and many others. Or if you already have a website and require to add some more functionality to it, we can help you with that as well.
Wordpress Setup / Customization:
WordPress supports one weblog per installation, though multiple concurrent copies may be run from different directories if configured to use separate database tables. Wordpress MultiUser is a fork of WordPress created to allow simultaneous blogs to exist within one installation. We provide:
- WordPress Blog Design Integration
- WordPress Customization
- WordPress Custom Template and theme development
- WordPress Custom modules development
- WordPress Website Maintenance
Benefits of Wordpress:
- editing without needing to know HTML
- easy handling of "rolling events" like speaking engagements
- post-dating of articles so they can automatically "go live" on the scheduled date
- reader participation through comments
- organization of the content using tags
- seamless handling of pre-existing URLs
- easy addition of new functionality (because it is "open source")
- free support by the very responsive developer and user communities